TRIO HMIS application is the best viable solution for you if you are not using the most advanced hospital management system or web based hospital management system. This ultra-modern hospital management system uses license free software, brings down the total cost of ownership of the product, and improves the overall productivity of the organization by bringing in quality practices.
- Online availability of information
- Improved administration and control
- User-friendly graphical user interface
- Automated information and flow across departments avoiding duplication
- Automated information and flow across departments avoiding duplication
- Optimized resource allocation
- Minimal training to staff in system usage
- Improved patient care while deploying evidence-based medicine practices
- Customizable and scalable electronic medical records that can grow with your practice
- Creates a wide data pool that can be mined for research and analysis
You can view a demo by scheduling an appointment with us. You can schedule an appointment by sending your request to us on email@example.com.
Due to varying needs of healthcare providers and high levels of customization, we are not able to list the actual cost of application. But you can contact us to discuss your requirements and to get a detailed quotation for the same.
Yes, we provide training to all users as per the defined user role such as: doctors, nurses, executives, lab technicians, billing and finance, HR, etc. Apart from practical in-person training, we also offers help manuals and video tutorials for better understanding and improved efficiency.
We have a dedicated team of support executives who can be reached through telephone, remote connection, Skype or online chat. All the complaints raised within application are reviewed and escalated to the support team who will work for you to solve the issue at the earliest.
No, there isn’t any such requirement for using our software / application. As the application is developed in a user-friendly structure, even a novice user can easily operate the system.
Prior to the installation of HMIS application, you need to make sure that the server, computers, networking, and internet connection are available and operational. The highly experienced hospital infrastructure development team at TRIO is available to help you in analyzing your current setup and suggesting new equipment’s installation in a cost effective manner.
The application provides benefits to the administrator, who will be able to manage all users, define their roles and assign required access to the system. It will also provide access to all data and reports such as login log files, MIS reports, and so on.
HIMS application keeps regular backup of your database which ensures 100% safety and continuity of your business. Data backup and data recovery, both, are accurate and efficient.
To make it short: it is incredibly easy to use and our customer support is quick and proficient.
A bit more detailed: Most CRM systems focus on the requirements of large corporations and enterprises. That makes them far too complex for small companies. Small and medium enterprises (SME) need a lean and pragmatic solution that concentrates on the customer relationship and the main functions instead of nice to have features. That shortens the on boarding period and you get things done from the moment you start
A CRM system helps you recognize customers and prospective customers, understand their preferences, frequently anticipate their needs and respond to their requests quickly and effectively. It also enables you to track, organize, and consolidate the interactions with its current and prospective customers. CRM has
- Ease of use.
- Easily customizable.
- Strong relational database – allows all users to utilize the same database at the same time, in real time.
Strong relational database – allows all users to utilize the same database at the same time, in real time.
CRM can help you:
- Raise customer satisfaction.
- Increase customer retention and reduce marketing expense.
- Anticipate customer needs and preferences.
- Increase operating efficiencies.
- Improve targeted marketing efforts of customers and prospects.
- Quick Service to Customers.
Application ensures that the CRM programs used by everyone are intuitive and the repetitive processes for entering and accessing information can be completed quickly. CRM must continually demonstrate the importance of using the system.
CRM is pretty much self-explanatory and easy to use even for people who do not have much of IT or CRM experience. For an easy start we offer free online webinars as well as an extensive help system. If this is not sufficient to answer your questions, we are always happy to help. Our response time to user questions was around 15 minutes last year. We will not leave you alone.
Our CRM follows the all data protection regulations. To continuously ensure the compliance of data protection we cooperate with external experts.
And just to make this clear: your data means your data, without fuss or quibble. Not just because we commit ourselves to high standards of data privacy, but because misusing your data would mean to sabotage our own business model. With CRM you are a customer, not the product. This of course also applies also for the free plan. If you still have any questions please feel free to contact us.
Yes, your data is safe with us. By using a modern server infrastructure and frequent security updates, we do everything possible to keep your data safe. Daily backups and redundant storage offers the highest level of safety. Further, every access on CRM is made via an encrypted SSL-connection, similar to the encryption used by leading banks.
IVR or Interactive Voice Response is an automated bot that greets you when you call it.The bot asks you questions based on your queries, with you responding to it using your keypad. The word ‘hosted’ simply means ‘on cloud’. Hosted IVR means that all the Infrastructure of a normal IVR system will simply be transferred to your cloud. No excessive costs on infrastructure and its repairs. All your data will be safe and secure on the cloud that is operative only by your firm.
The same. That is outbound communication.
Yes, call divert is possible with IVR technology.
The term IVR stands for Interactive Voice Response. It is an application that gives defined outputs based on the limited inputs. In simpler words, when you call a customer care number, you get options like Press 1 if you are a visitor, Press 2 if you’re an existing user and so on. This program is known as IVR system. IVR divides the incoming calls in different categories depending on their nature and diverts the caller to the right solution. For instance – Technical Trouble, Potential conversions, Payment Issues etc. Using IVR can help company in managing calls nicely and make customer experience hassle-free.
Business in India should definitely use IVR solutions and given below are a few reasons:
- Minimum manual intervention – As IVR operates by itself after it is programmed, it helps handle business calls with much ease as it is devoid of human interaction at the initial stages.
- Stores data – All the transactions are stored and can be analyzed for quality checking.
- Security – If private information is given to an IVR system, it would be directly stored in the database and will be used only for legal transactions after customers permit it.
- Cost effective – It only involves initial costs as it requires no extra infrastructure. Operational costs are cut out and this makes productivity considerably better.
- Efficient – With constant power supply and internet, clients are guaranteed to get answers for their calls all the time.
Expands over geographical barriers – Agents can be connected to callers despite physical distances.
Here are a few ways using an IVR system can enhance your business:
- Enhance customer experience – Calls are always answered and assistance is always available.
- Increase productivity on teams – Now your agents can spend their time on issues that really matter.
- Context on the conversation – When a customer calls, the agent will automatically get an info on the company’s last interaction with the customer, allowing him to proactively address the issue and pick up the conversation
Enhance agent performance – Call recordings can be analyzed put to good use with reports generated. Performance will improve considerably.
“Of course you can use IVRS for a small business. In fact, an IVRS can also be used in a proprietorship. Here are a few benefits for you to catch on:
- Requires less effort: As an IVRS is automated, it requires less people. Thus, it requires recruiting even less people. This saves a lot of effort.
- Comparatively inexpensive: Since fewer people are needed, and the maximum expenditure is just on the infrastructure, it is cost effective.
- Saves time: The IVRS classifies customers, which helps save time as the agents don’t have to keep on forwarding the call to the respective agents. The IVRS does it on its own.
For this, let’s take an instance. Hypothetically, you want to take the feedback from all your customers. You send out pre-recorded calls like:
- Hi! Thank you for being our valued customer. We’d love to get your review.
- Press 1 if you like our services and would like to leave a review.
- Press 2 if you’re unsatisfied and would like to speak to our support.
This is what IVR Blasting is.
All you need to do is get in touch with us at the dedicated number for your country, and we’ll connect you to the right people! Be it India, Dubai, United States , Canada , we have dedicated teams to serve you. You can get in touch with us.
Web Development FAQ’s:
The process begins when you contact us with your requirements. We analyze your requirements and respond to you. On the basis of the further discussion, you can choose an engagement model that suits you the best. After that, we begin the process of development.
The time limit of any web assignment is normally dictated by the client. If you have any time limit in mind we will attempt to assemble it for you. The main general delay in the making of a website is waiting for the content of the pages to be sent to us by the client.
You can contact us for further details.
Yes you will have your own dedicated developers. You can utilize our ready to use IT infrastructure and dedicated leased lines, which will ensure elimination of work interruption.
To get a better idea of the cost of what you want to build, give us a quick phone call. We’ll ask you a few questions about the nature of the site, what sort of interactivity the site will have, your graphic design needs, etc. Then we’ll be able to give you a ballpark figure. If you’re still interested, we’ll come to your place of business and come up with a firm quote.
Yes, you can select the developers you prefer. The company provides resumes of selected programmers and sends to the client. The client then selects few of them to work on the project.
You can hire as many developers as you want. The number of developers that you hire depends entirely on the difficulty and requirements of your project. However, if you have a project with a high level of complexity, then you can hire an entire designing and development team based on your requirements.
Software Development FAQ’s:
We cannot possibly answer this question precisely because there are projects finished in 2 to 3 weeks, but there are also tasks that take several years to complete. To provide you with a precise answer, we have to evaluate the project complexity and the work scope. Knowing this information, we can provide you with the estimated time frame.
In our company, we pay our employees, depending on the technology utilized and the experience level of the specialists involved in the project.
There is absolutely no need for this. After all, you do not have to know medical nuances when seeking a dentist’s services. You do not have to be an expert in software development because, actually, we are. We are ready to explain to you all unclear moments and the essence of all stages while working on the project. On your part, all you need is a clear vision of what objectives you want to achieve using the desired software product. Therefore, you just have to focus on your needs, and we will help you make them a reality.
Share the details of your project – like scope, timeframes, or business challenges you’d like to solve.
We work in a short iteration mode and regularly test the work results, taking into account all customer preferences and the target audience reaction. This approach allows us to provide our customers with high-quality products, observing the specified deadlines. Quality is our top priority.
Yes, we are always glad to provide technical support and service the apps we have developed. We can also further develop your software product if you need to implement new features or integrate third-party services.